We are looking for a Digital Marketing
Intern to join our Journey for 3 month, starting immediately. This is an excellent opportunity to get more experience working for a foreign owned business, with a potential option to become full time
after the internship.
The successful candidate will work directly with the founder of RSP International and the Head of Marketing to handle work for one of the company clients. Tasks to be handled include:
• Perform related duties as assigned by supervisor.
• Create digital content for one client
• Create creative images for Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram.
• Support the Facebook shop of the client and work on collaborate marketing on behalf of one of our clients
• Manage social media
pages for one of our clients
• Support proposals for digital marketing strategies.
• Handle market research.
• Prepare reports and documentations.
• Support team with any work required.
• Remote work
The ideal candidate for this role should fulfil the following requirements:
• Studying Marketing or related subject
• Good knowledge of Digital Marketing, especially Social Media
• Understand content creation on Facebook, LinkedIn and Instagram
• Good understanding of Marketing Strategies.
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English.
• Goodverbal and written communication skills,including ability to effectively communicate with customers.
• Good computer proficiency (MS Office – Word, Excel and Outlook, Creator Studio optional).
•Experienced with Canva
• Some knowledge in image and video creation would be beneficial
• Self-motivated, pro-active, enthusiastic and eager to learn new skills.
• Creative mindset and willing trying things different.
• Keen interest in Social Media, Marketing and management frameworks
• Fantastic opportunity by learning by doing - working directly on marketing as part of the internship
• Chance to utilise learned topics in the business world
4. Important Note
This internship can start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this role, please send you application to Ứng viên vui lòng ứng tuyển phía trên.