Mô tả vị trí việc
JOB DESCRIPTION1. Department Support
• Facilitate all members of both Art and Design subject areas with the running of our varied curriculum in and
out of the structured timetable.
• Ensure the availability of suitable materials, equipment and digital platforms; helping to compile orders and
obtain costings, whilst keeping up to date records of stock.
• Careful management and organisation of department machines, equipment and resources, ensuring a
healthy, safe and productive work environment through the routine maintenance and preparation of
equipment and learning spaces.
• Under the overall guidance of the Head of Department, ensure that both routine and non-routine checking,
cleaning and maintenance of equipment is carried out to the required standard.
• Keeping up to date with health and safety requirements and with developments in Art and Design.
• Preparation of student of work for display within the school campus, our wider local community and virtually
amongst our global networks.
• Maintain oversight of the department technology and ensure that effective systems are in place to work
closely with our IT team to ensure it is ready for student use.
2. Classroom Support
• Delivery and supervision of individual or small group sessions for students on the use of specialist materials
• Support students to make positive decisions and take responsibility for their own behaviour for learning. Act
promptly should any incidents of conflict occur within and beyond the classroom, in line with our behaviour
• Advise teaching staff on safety issues and trial practical work where necessary.
3. Whole School Support
• Be proficient in using (or developing an understanding) of the Microsoft Suite and embedding technology
• Support with administering routine assessments and help supervise practical examinations within
department, if required.
• Assist with the provision of out of school learning activities such as educational trips.
• Participate in training and other learning activities and performance development as required and agreed by
your line manager.
• Be aware of, and comply with, policies and procedures relating to child protection and safeguarding, health
safety and security, confidentiality and data protection, reporting all concerns to the relevant person.
JOB REQUIREMENTSSkills, Knowledge and Experience
• University degree
• An enthusiastic and creative individual with a passion for learning, and for supporting students using a
range of practical techniques and processes.
• A confident communicator who is able to articulate themselves clearly to staff and students.
• Contribute to the organisation and running of creative activities and to other aspects of school life, drawing
on their own interests.
• Proactive self-starter who is well organised, pays close attention to detail and has the energy and willingness
to research into areas to support their own development.
• High level of proficiency and confidence with the English language, in reading, writing, and speaking.
• Be a confident user of IT and be proficient in a range of CAD software alongside the use of laser cutters and
• Have knowledge to prepare materials safely with workshop machinery such as bandsaws, vacuum formers
and a kiln.
• Understand material properties and how they can be used effectively.JOB LOCATIONS
Vinhomes Riverside, Long Bien, Hanoi, Vietnam
JOB APPLICATIONEmail: Ứng viên vui lòng ứng tuyển phía trên.