Mô tả vị trí việc
*** JOB DESCRIPTION
- Communicate with parents to update and answer inquiries about students’ progress.
- Update parents with student progress and suggest extra materials, practices if needed.
- Mark student’s extra practices, exercises or support parents, student based on their request.
- Report students’ progress and issues to Academic Managers on a weekly basis.
- Based on reading, writing, speaking test results, assess students and design personalized learning path for students to reach learning outcomes and parents’ expectation.
- Coordinate with Sales department to advise parents about the most suitable program for their child.
- Monitor student’s progress and recommend personalized teaching strategies for such student to teachers and teaching assistants.
- Coordinate with Operations department to inform parents about their child’s learning progress on a weekly basis.
*** WORKING HOUR AND LOCATION
- Working hour: Full time (8hrs/day): 8:30 - 17:30 from Monday to Friday & a half of Saturday.
- Location: 5th Floor, Bcons Tower - 4A/167, Nguyen Van Thuong street, ward 25, Binh Thanh district, HCMC.
- Academic background and qualification: University degree in English Pedagogy or university degree with teaching experience.
- At least 1 year in teaching English, candidates with experiences in online teaching are preferred.
- Candidates who are exposed to teaching English for kids from 3 - 11 years old are preferred.
- Customer-oriented, student-focus mindset.
- Strong office productivity level & time management ability.
- Advanced communication skills.
- Eager to learn, ambitious and energetic, team player.
- Responsible, hard-working and ready to work to meet deadlines.
- Attention to details is a must.
*** COMPENSATION AND OPPORTUNITY
- Competitive salary: From VND7,000,000 - 9,000,000/month.
- Opportunity to involve in disruptive project which may change traditional English language teaching scenario.
- Opportunity to learn and expose to new learning technology.
- Other benefits according to Vietnamese law.
- Please send your CV (in English) through: Ứng viên vui lòng ứng tuyển phía trên.