* GRAPHIC DESIGN INTERN
The design intern is accountable for conceptualizing
and creating compelling visuals across thewebsite, social media and collateral for the events.
Create key visuals
for campaigns and events as per the standards & specifications
Retouch photos and
work on consistent branding and identity across all materials
In charge of defining
the web layout, marketing collaterals, social media posters, illustrations,
etc. as per the theme requirements
Work closely with
printers and other suppliers to ensure the desired output
A fresh graduate,
ideally from Graphic Design major
and a good illustrator with a strong design sense
skills - both written & verbal (equivalent to IELTS 6 min.)
Adobe Illustrator or Adobe Photoshop
background is highly desired
corporate identity & branding
Able to grasp the
central idea and create design concepts that sync with the messaging
* MARKETING & DESIGN INTERN:
As a Marketing and Design Intern, you will be reporting directly to the co-founders of the company and your responsibilities will include the following:
Help implement communications strategies
Copywriting (website, email marketing
, blog article, publications)
Creating website wireframe/mock up
Graphic design (brand logo)
Design (posters, infographic, flyers, newsletter, proposals, EDM)
Facilitate effective internal communications
Prepare presentations and reports
Proven experience as a Marketing assistant, Marketing specialist or similar role
Understanding of media relations and digital media
Proficient in MS Office; familiarity with design software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Canva) and content management systems is a plus
Past experience with wordpress/web development (preferred)
Solid editing and researching skills
Excellent communication abilities (oral and written)
Strong attention to detail
BSc/BA in Marketing, Communications, Design or a related field is desired
* BLOCKCHAIN CONSULTANT INTERN:
As a blockchain consultant, you will be involved in Simple Group’s Web 3.0 business unit which provides frontier technology solutions for clients. We look at exploring new possibilities through NFTs and Web 3.0 technology.
Our mission is to bridge virtual assets with real world assets, fundamentally changing real world economics with the potential of metaverse and blockchain technologies.
You will get to:
• Collaborate with managers to determine blockchain technology needs and envisaged functionalities
• Propose solutions using NFT and blockchain technologies to help clients improve their business
• Oversee implementation of blockchain strategies and coding development
• Pitch goods or services to new clients and maintain good working relationship with new contacts
• Generate new leads through multi-channels, prospect and acquire new clients
• Identify new categories for business opportunities through competitive research and market analysis
• Market research and data analysis to drive strategic decision-making to develop deep customer and market insights to define and drive experiments that optimize resources to achieve the highest impact
• Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature and deliver sales presentations
• Handle all other ad-hoc administration tasks when assigned
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Business / Information Security / Computer Science or equivalent
• Able to speak well and pitch ideas to others
• Candidates with keen interest in NFT/ metaverse would have an added advantage
• Candidates with programming knowledge would have an added advantage
• Team player with excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
• Good command of English (especially Writing and Speaking)
Work in an
work and learn directly with Founders who graduated from prestigious
universities such as Nanyang Technological University, Oxford Brooks
University, and Imperial College London.
opportunity to fly to Singapore for free to support the seniors.
Provide a legal
company seal for the Internship.
competitive internship allowance: VND 2,500,000 - 11,000,000/month.
Work at the office
in the center of District 4, can use the swimming pool and gym after work.
To apply, please send your updated CV to Ứng viên vui lòng ứng tuyển phía trên.