Job Title: Inbound Travel Executive (in Vietnam)
The tour manager is a full time
position. The Ideal candidate will have an understanding of sales, marketing and customer service in the tourism industry. We are looking for an enthusiastic individual who has a drive to succeed in sales and a passion for knowledge of the continent in which we operate.
Independent and Team Work:
1. Candidate must be comfortable working independently and with a team
2. Candidate must be a self-starter and well organized
* Manage and Supervise Tour Department.
• Effectively handle FIT, GIT & Corporate Sales.
• Develop the tour sales strategies for the company.
• Planning and developing tour products, schemes and programs.
• To convert every genuine single query to sale to maximize the revenue and profit
• To ensure the product sold and supporting information provided to the customer to the highest standard
• Responding to customer enquiries via telephone, email and Facebook and assist them booking their holiday package
• Identifying the need of the customer, building an instant rapport, offering advice to support their requirement
• Liaising with suppliers to gather required information and holiday package
• Make outbound calls to customer to follow up on queries
• To up-sell and cross sell additional travel product and services to maximize the opportunities
• To demonstrate total commitment to customer service and to ensure all the customers returns home having had a holiday which exceed their expectations
• Good in Computer, Presentation Skill to sell the Product or Program.
• Have experience at manager level in Inbound tours and sales.
• Strong communication skills in English.
• Well versed with Microsoft Office, Email and Internet.
• Knowledge of world-wide travel destinations and geography.
• Customer service and selling skills.
• Result oriented
• Strong organizational and time management skill
• Will be able to prioritize and multitask
• Will have the ability to build rapport with the customer
• Must be able to work in any other areas within the company as required
• Should be able to handle Inbound travel operations independently
1. Salary: Negotiable
2. Meal allowance: Negotiable
3. Can travel to the office in Ho Chi Minh
4. To be trained with a business model from an international environment (staff from ASEAN countries).
5. Travel and training opportunities overseas in ASEAN countries (air-ticket, meals and accommodation will be covered).
Please send your English application with title: [TRANSINEX TRAVEL - 0722] FT Stays Management Trainee - Full name to Ứng viên vui lòng ứng tuyển phía trên.