Mô tả vị trí việc
•Create integrated marketing campaigns including TA & Product Story understanding, deploy whole IMC activities acrossing PR, Social, Media as well as retail/channels that drive commercial results and consumer conversation.
•Deeply understanding content marketing approach and managing master content calendar for whole campaign;
•Evaluate campaign performance and make timely recommendations for optimization.
•Partner collaboratively with other marketing teams and cross-functional groups at OPPO to align on marketing campaign strategy.
•Develop and foster relationships with important marketing resources and partners to deliver great work that is on brief, on time, and on budget.
•Analyze market data and show accuracy in market insight, leverage research to closely collaborate with other teams on product positioning and value props.
• The opportunity to improve marketing knowledge in the working environment of Smartphone brand has the second largest market share in Vietnam.
• Opportunity to develop comprehensive planning and marketing skills.
• Competitive salary and bonus.
• Annual training, Active and challenging environment.
• 13th-month salary.
• Annual bonus as the company's performance.
• Social Insurance, Health insurance, Unemployment insurance.
• Sponsored PVI Health Insurance.
• Company trip, Teambuilding, Year-End Party.
• Buy the company’s product with a discount price.
•Possess a Bachelor Degree preferably in Business, Marketing or the equivalent.
•At least 5 years integrated marketing communications experience (at least 1-2 years campaign planning/ management), demonstrated extensive experience in creative development and localization on new product launches and sustaining campaigns.
•Technology savvy/ lover is preferable
•Self-motivated, flexible individual with excellent written and oral communication skills.
•Will possess strong project management skills, strong influencing and cross-functional leadership abilities, while possessing a high level of attention to detail.
•Must be able to balance working in a creatively driven organization, with an analytical and disciplined approach to marketing.
•Team player who takes personal ownership of assigned tasks. Ability to multitask, and deliver under tight timelines.
•Fluency in English is required.
HÌNH THỨC ỨNG TUYỂN
• Các bạn quan tâm, vui lòng để lại thông tin bằng cách click "