Scope of Work:
The Sales Admin is responsible for improving Sales productivity by supporting the team in process and paperwork; and serving as a contact point for partners, non-partners and other internal and external stakeholders for prompt response and solving queries effectively in a timely manner.Responsibility:1. Take care instrument tender/project/quotation/logistic:
Monitor and support instrument tender/instrument projects from start to end.
Check tender information, arrange documents for tender as normal requirements. Manage and filling tenders.
Tracking quotations and contracts: support sales to prepare, deal with clients, send, filling.
Support document for logistic declare goods
Keep track all document issue under SAP systems.
Handle import license of medical device
Data management: update and manage all customer data, relating report formats…
All task related (if any)2. Do regular reports to Branch Manager:
Sales report and forecast to Branch Manager.3. Daily supports - Customer service:
Enhance customer relationships: visit, promotions, sample, gift, flowers…on special occasion birthday, opening…
Request and tracking client’s entertainments as per regulation and requested.
Receiving orders, notes, messages, complaints...and hands to person in charge.
Connect and coordinate all relevant teams as service, operation team to solve complaints from clients and follow up:
o Product, price
o Trouble shoot plan and quality
o Contract term, payments
o Shipping and delivery.
Prepare, manage catalogue, control and arrangement as team requirement.
Track and remind payment as contract by requested or by contracts.
Report by assignment (Cash advance, expense report, payment request …)
Support to sales team as per requested.4. Admin support:
+ Events handling as unit plan and team plan for clients, and also internal sales team.
+ Translation (if any), expense requests, document in-out…5. Benefits:
+ Lunch at company by company’s chef.
+ Opportunities to be trained in the professional environment to maximize your potential
+ Young team mates, dynamic working environment
+ Medical, annual leaves: as regulation of VietnamRequirements:
· Female, from 24-26 years old. Bachelor of economics/business administration Colleges/University.
· At least 01 year of working experience as sales secretary/sales assistant/sales support
in medical device/pharmaceutical business. Experience with tender is preferred.
· Good business acumen & service mind; very good interpersonal, communication & problem solving skills.
· Smart, dynamic, positive open minded, good team works spirit.
· Good sense of details and organized work approach, patient person.
· Ability to work in emergency case or under pressure, arrange events, administration.
· Good English in communication, writing and reporting.
· Good MS Office: Excel, Power Point. Prefer the person who can use Corel, Photoshop.
Please send CV to email: Ứng viên vui lòng ứng tuyển phía trên.