Mô tả vị trí việc
*Mô tả công việc
- Execute Digital Media (Search, Display, Paid Social, Video, Mobile, etc.), monitor activities and engagements across all digital channels
- Maintaining detailed reports and Analyze media traffic and audience insight to make sure campaign KPIs on-track.
- Coordinate paid online activity and SEO to deliver improved website visibility and traffic
- Oversight of our Digital Automation tools
- Participate to develop landing pages to support campaign activity and improve web performance
- Contribute ideas and support to the whole marketing team make an integrated campaign, influencing positively to the entire marketing activities.
- Support to create and update the contents provided from Internal Team / external Partners on website (content, banners, imagery etc.). Work with design & dev for website contents from briefing to production & also improve web performance
- Competitive salary (upto 15,000,000)
- Year bonus
- 13th Salary
- VERY young & active working environment
- Company trip, Team building, Year End Party…
- Training opportunities to develop your career
- Gain valuable experience in a friendly and professional business environment
- Buy company’s product with discount price.
*Kinh nghiệm / Kỹ năng chi tiết
- Bachelor degree in Marketing, Business or related background;
- Experience of working with Adwords, Facebook, Ads network and Creative partners, (and CRM systems is a plus).
- Have practical experience DIGITAL MARKETING (prefer MOTORBIKE INDUSTRY, but not essential) – Media position at digital agency is a plus
- Understand popular social networks/ community channels including design, functionality and users. Know how to manage, navigate & utilize community for brand
- Can compose and edit impactful copy for digital channels.
- Positive thinking with a strong willingness for adapting any changes.
- Confident and well-thought.
- Well-organized and number’s loving
- Good attention to detail
- Creative and problem-solver, propose alternative approaches to master the channels and satisfy the objective.
- Teamwork and individual work.
- Good communication, planning, time management skills; skills required to handle office works;