Mô tả vị trí việc
The operation team make sure the shipment visibility is monitored and updated on CW as well as visibility milestones. Any delays are updated timely.
Operation will be responsible to complete full pre-manifest submission to authorities in/outside Vietnam countries area.
Operation check and send debit note to customer and get the confirmation for VAT invoice issuance.
The accounting will check and issued VAT invoice as per operation instructions.
- Receive, process booking from shippers/factories, plan and manage cargoes per Customer’s
- requirement and follow customer’s SOP.
- Place booking with master co-loader or shipping lines per instruction from customers/ SOP
- Sending booking advice to agents/ buyers to check approval
- Be responsible for releasing booking confirmation / utilizing container loadability, follow SI from
- shipper, issuing B/L, FCR to shippers/ factoties. Submit SI to shipping lines, master co-loader.
- Sending pre alert to customers/ buyers/ oversea agents . ..
- Complete all information in system and issue DN to factories/ shipper/ oversea agents/ buyers.
- Operation team will follow and all document processing :
+ Shipping Order/ Shipping Request/ Shipping Instructions.
+ MAWB/ MBL
+ Invoice/ Packing list
+ Proof of Delivery
- Monitor the freight network and pattern in Asia Pacific
- Ensure SOP are complied with service providers and customers
- Support for the implementation of freight system
- Review all transportation options to ensure competitive cost model for Air, Ocean, Land freight
- Conduct quarterly business review with service providers
- Performance Analysis of freight and customs service providers through KPI Reporting Tools and
- Exception Reporting
- Ensure freight system is updated promptly as when required
- Ensure billings are completed on time and accurate
- Provide ongoing support to BD team including:
+ Boost more sale activities in North of VN /Acknowledge new customers by responding to emails, texts, targeted telephone, … to prospect potential customers
+ Identify and setup meeting with potential clients and decision makers by growing,
+ maintaining, and leveraging your network or attending industry functions, such as events and conferences
+ Present LFL to potential clients, ensuring their knowledge on LFL capabilities and services are relevant and up to date
+ Working with vendors/carriers/agents for best proposal in terms of costing, service level, solution to accommodate customer request
+ Assist in closing new business deals by coordinating requirements and solutions globally or locally
+ Work with internal stakeholders/vendors to ensure smooth implementation and transition to Account Management team upon new business is awarded
+ Assist with on boarding of new customers in terms of operation handover, SOP, contract, customer profile updating to accountant and operation team for credit term/new accou set-up.
+ Work closely with operations team to make sure all shipments on track, timely detect an collaborate with operation to deal with relevant shipping issues or customer complaints, if occurred
+ Coordinate with BD team to deliver services to Global Network Agents
- Salary: 12-15ml
- Professional working environment
- Benefits are very good
- Many promotion opportunities
từ CÔNG TY TNHH LF LOGISTICS (VIỆT NAM)
Vị trí Tuyển Assistant sea air export operation ưu tiên tuyển dụng những ứng viên sau:
- Experience in logistics (transportation management, freight forwarding industries, documentsl, etc.) or previous exposure to international markets/culture
- 1 - 2 years of experience in handling export & import process
- Team work and high sense of customer orientation
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office
- Good English communication skills (verbal & written)
- Working time: Monday-Friday
- Working place: Ba Trieu, Hang Bai ward, Hoan Kiem district, Hanoi,
Bạn có thể gửi đơn ứng tuyển việc làm Tuyển Assistant sea air export operation trực tiếp đến CÔNG TY TNHH LF LOGISTICS (VIỆT NAM) qua email ở trên.
JobsBEAM không phải là công ty môi giới việc làm. Việc nộp đơn ứng tuyển vào tin tuyển dụng và nhận việc là hoàn toàn miễn phí. JobsBEAM hoàn toàn không thu bất kỳ chi phí nào cho việc ứng tuyển việc làm.
Người tìm việc phải thận trọng trong trường hợp nhà tuyển dụng yêu cầu chuyển 1 khoản tiền hoặc thu phí người tìm việc trước khi nộp hồ sơ. JobsBEAM không chịu trách nhiệm về những thiệt hại hay rủi ro thành viên có thể gánh chịu khi chưa tìm hiểu các điều kiện liên quan đến công việc đăng tải. Chi tiết tham khảo thêm tại đây.
Nếu có nghi vấn và phát giác? Vui lòng ấn vào đây để thông báo admin.
Bạn đang xem vị trí Assistant sea air export operation
- Mã số công việc: 059304
- Đăng ký vào 26/03/2021 tại
INTERESTING JOBS THAT YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE