Brand Jobs cần tuyển Foody.vn - Merchant Performance Managing Lead làm việc tại Hồ Chí Minh, mức lương thương lượng / cạnh tranh. Tuyển dụng sẽ hết hạn trong 56 ngày. Chi tiết công việc như sau:
Mô tả Công việc
Foody.vn is the leading website & mobile application in Vietnam for foodies to search and review eating places. Then, with the demand of our valued customers, Now.vn was launched to build a trusted platform for F&B ordering and delivery on demand and soon has become the leader in the market. Currently, Now.vn has a lot of merchants and partners nationwide and will continue to grow strongly in the future.
• Managing merchants performance by develop good operations metrics and keep improving merchant activities, includes managing general campaign effectiveness.
• Deep dive to analyst current merchants block issues and provide solutions to solve problems.
• Build relationship with group merchant and focus on Merchant engagement.
• Team managing for Merchant operation’s execution activities.
Yêu cầu Tuyển dụng
• At least 4 years of experienced on Key Account Management related positions in similar Platforms.
• Or 2-3 years of experienced on Merchant Operations related positions in similar platforms.
• At least 1 years of experienced on team management.
• Strong at merchant relationship management.
• Be detailed, strong at analytical skill and SOP improvement.
• Strong at analyst for problems seeking & solving.
• Show dedication and ownership.
• Training development experience is a plus.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English & Vietnamese).
• Self-motivated, as well as the ability to work in a team environment.
• Participate in team meetings, activities, promote team spirit.
Chế độ & Phúc lợi
• Attractive salary package with annual performance review.
• 13th -month salary, annual performance bonus.
• Full Social insurance, Health insurance and Unemployment insurance contribution.
• 14 annual leave days and 06 sick leave days.
• Annual company trip, many company activities throughout the year.
• Annual health examinations.
• Regular internal training courses and programs.