Brand Jobs cần tuyển Jotun Paints - Brand Manager - Exterior Decorative Paints làm việc tại Bình Dương
, mức lương thương lượng / cạnh tranh. Tuyển dụng sẽ hết hạn trong 55 ngày. Chi tiết công việc như sau:
Mô tả Công việc
Jotun is one of the world's leading manufacturers of decorative paints, marine, protective and powder coatings. The Group has 62 companies and 40 production facilities and more than 10,000 employees on all continents. Jotun products are available in more than 100 countries through own subsidiaries, joint ventures, agents, branch offices and distributors. Jotun's total sales in 2019 were N0K 19,6 billion. The Jotun Group is organised into four segments and seven geographical regions, and has its head office in Sandefjord, Norway.
Jotun has been presenting in Vietnam since 1994, with first production facility in operation from 1998. In N
ovember 2004, the King of Norway opened our factory expansion project during his official state visit to Vietnam.
As one of the most visible Norwegian brand with long establishment in Vietnam, Jotun is now the market leader in Marine and Protective Coatings segments, growing rapidly in Decorative Paints with unique Multicolor technology. With integration of Powder Coating business into the company in August 2010, our major strength and differentiation have taken another step forward with combined synergy in providing the customers a total solution for all their coating needs – the Single Source Solution.
At Jotun, we believe people is our most important asset and therefore, has utmost focus in developing competence and strongly demonstrate our values: L0YALTY - CARE - RESPECT - B0LDNESS.
The Brand Manager is responsible for developing and executing category portfolio to ensure segment business growth as plan:
- Accountable for category / product portfolio innovation roadmap in aligned with regional and local innovation plan to fulfill the customer’s need;
- Work closely with regional marketing team to develop new products including concept development, packaging, product launch program;
- Act as key contact point to coordinate with cross functions to run innovation project smoothly (regional marketing, local operation, sales, finance, customer services…);
- Responsible for brand performance and competitive position in the market including volume & value growth, market share, distribution, competitive pricing and profit margin;
- Responsible to manage all aspects of brands including brand image, packaging, marketing materials, product visibility in the shop;
- Monitor product quality performance and propose action to fix if quality issue happens through working closely with sales team, technical services, operation and customers;
- Conduct market survey to understand customer’s satisfaction level on the portfolio / product performance;
- Ensure products’ certificates to be up to date and valid for providing to customers;
- Propose and lead trade campaign to ensure the brand growth as segment business strategy;
- Responsible to build and execute project marketing activities;
- Support and align with Marketing Director to run ad – hoc activities if have;
- ‘Love’ in paints, colors and architectures.
Yêu cầu Tuyển dụng
- University graduate with Marketing major and at least 4 years of working experience in related field;
- Ability to balance between independently working and teamwork;
- Ability to communicate and influent cross functions / different stakeholders;
- Being pro-active, innovative and eager to learn new things
- Customer service orientation;
- High level of integrity and responsibility;
- Computer literacy;
- Good communication and presentation skills in Vietnamese & English.
Chế độ & Phúc lợi
- An international and professional European working environment;
- 0pportunities to work with Regional and Global team;
- Competence development through Jotun Academy and E-Learning Gateway;
- Attractive compensation and benefits (13th month salary, performance bonus, allowances, etc.);
- Healthcare for self and your family members;
- Engagement activities (0uting, Teambuilding, Family Day, Sport Day…);
- Transportation provided from/ to HCMC/ Binh Duong Head 0ffice.
- Working Locations:
Binh Duong Head 0ffice (No. 1, Street 10, Song Than 1 IZ, Di An City, Binh Duong Province) in 2020.
Hiep Phuoc Industrial Park, Nha Be District, HCMC from 2021.
Company shuttle van is provided.