Brand Jobs cần tuyển Lazada - Senior Associate Content Marketing
làm việc tại Hồ Chí Minh, mức lương thương lượng / cạnh tranh. Tuyển dụng sẽ hết hạn trong 10 ngày. Chi tiết công việc như sau:
Mô tả Công việc
Founded in 2012, Lazada Group is Southeast Asia’s leading eCommerce platform. With a presence in six countries – Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam – we connect this vast and diverse region through our technology, logistics and payments capabilities. Today, we have the largest selection of brands and sellers, and by 2030, we aim to serve 300 million customers. In 2016, Lazada became the regional flagship of the Alibaba Group, and is backed by Alibaba’s best-in-class technology infrastructure.
• 0versee and lead content production and content partnership implementation and evaluation in collaboration with other cross-function teams;
• Plan and manage content related online/offline campaigns and build partnerships for content resources exchange;
• Identify trending content both in and off platform, monitor in-app daily content to drive efficient content strategy;
• Compile, analyze, and present performance metrics and enlighten potential opportunities for channel growth, regularly manage and oversee the campaign Performance – daily, peak events, – working closely with internal teams
• Work with the Marketing Solutions team to compile compelling sponsorship opportunities
Yêu cầu Tuyển dụng
• Bachelor’s Degree
• 4+ years working experience in Internet, media, entertainment, music or content acquisition, etc.
• Experienced in negotiation, developing and monitoring the implementation of market planning;
• Experienced in livestream content & technical is a plus
• Fluent in English communication
• Familiar with market demand and local practice of media & entertainment companies, Internet companies, operators and mobile phone manufacturers;
• With strong sense of data and logical thinking, a good team player;
• 0pen minded to cross-cultural working environment, can work well under pressure.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills, ability to articulate ideas and persuade stakeholders.
• Strong organizational skills; able to manage multiple projects simultaneously and strong attention to detail.
• An ambitious self-starter with excellent communication and follow-through skills, demonstrated ability and willingness to roll up sleeves and execute to get the job done