Brand Jobs cần tuyển Lazada - Senior Manager, Strategic Partnership làm việc tại Hồ Chí Minh, mức lương thương lượng / cạnh tranh. Tuyển dụng sẽ hết hạn trong 45 ngày. Chi tiết công việc như sau:
Mô tả Công việc
Founded in 2012, Lazada Group is Southeast Asia’s leading eCommerce platform. With a presence in six countries – Indonesia, Malaysia, the Philippines, Singapore, Thailand and Vietnam – we connect this vast and diverse region through our technology, logistics and payments capabilities. Today, we have the largest selection of brands and sellers, and by 2030, we aim to serve 300 million customers. In 2016, Lazada became the regional flagship of the Alibaba Group, and is backed by Alibaba’s best-in-class technology infrastructure.
Reporting to Head of Strategic Partnership – Business Development, you will be responsible for :
• Strategic planning for partnership development that drive significant growth for Lazada’s business.
• Approaching, proposing, negotiating and closing deals with partners across all industries to collaborate with Lazada's business and promote Lazada’s brand performance both online and offline
• Coordinating and planning execution across multiple functional teams to meet deadlines and add value to partners and the organization.
• Tracking, evaluating initiative and suggesting improvements for each collaboration
• Working closely with internal marketing channels to deliver the committed services
Yêu cầu Tuyển dụng
In order to succeed in the role, you should ideally have:
• Previous studies in business administration, marketing or analytic driven degree
• Preferably 6+ years of proven career track as sale manager, customer relationship manager
• Self-motivated, hard-worker, with good team management skills
• Pro-activeness and ability to work under pressure
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
• Leadership skills & strong ability in working regionally to leverage international standards.
• Good knowledge of English language and of Microsoft Office suit (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Enthusiasm for e-commerce and its opportunities
• Previous Banking & e-commerce experience a plus