Sea Logistics 0perational Care Specialist, Booking
Work location:11th Floor, Vincom Center, 72 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCM City.
Work hour:8:00 – 17:00, from Monday to Friday, one Saturday morning per month
- Receive the customer booking via Customer Care Team.
- Check the customer booking to ensure all mandatory information being submitted by customer.
- Validate the rates of booking and work with pricing / customer care teams to ensure the profit maximization.
- Identify the booking discrepancies and request customer for the revision (on behalf of Customer Care Team)
- Release the booking confirmation to customer within committed Standard 0peration Procedure (S0P) timelines (on behalf of Customer Care Team)
- Place the booking with carriers / trucking suppliers and get their booking confirmation within their agreed timelines.
- Build and maintain the relationships with local carriers / trucking suppliers & regional team for their supports.
- To monitor operational performance of carriers and escalate / create awareness if performance and commitments are not being delivered- Initiate and resolve any rate discrepancies.
- Coordinate with Pricing team in dealing with carriers for their reservation of vessel space / equipment /....)
- Update the required data information in Kuehne+Nagel systems within agreed Key Performance Index (KPI) timelines.
- Responsible to solve the operational issues related to booking activities.
- Deliver both external KPIs agreed with customers and internal KPIs agreed with other teams (customer care, pricing, documentation, sales)
- Contribute the initiatives for process improvement;productivity enhancement and cost optimization.
- Willing to take new assigned tasks as the learning opportunity.
- Collaborate with other teams / departments to deliver the operational and customer excellence.
Your skills and experience
- Bachelor Degree in Economics, Import/ Export, Logistics, or related fields.
- Having at least 2 years working experience in Sea Logistics.Used to work for/with shipping lines; logistics forwarder or trucking companies.
- Having good knowledge of foreign trade, forwarding, import/ export process and custom.
- Customer orientation.
- Good at communication, conflict resolution, problem solving & time management skills.
- Good command of English
Benefits when join
- Attractive salary and compensation benefits (share in interview)
- 0pportunities to learn and develop in a professional environment.
Human Resources Department
KUEHNE + NAGEL Co., Ltd Vietnam
11th Floor, Vincom Center, 72 Le Thanh Ton Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Email: Ứng viên vui lòng ứng tuyển phía trên.