Job Title:Communication 0fficer
Reporting to: Team Leader./p>
Indicative Starting date: November / December 2020
Travel Domestic travel within Viet Nam may be required
Indicative Duration of the assignment: 37 months
Type of Contract: 12 months fixed term contract upon successful completion of a 2-month probation period
0bjective of the assignment: The Communication 0fficer will support the communication and visibility of the Project and its activities and will be responsible for the development and distribution of communication products.
Support for the day-to-day communication and visibility of theproject and its activities, including the following:
- Support the development and implementation of a communication and visibility plan;
- Develop communication products with the Project Team, including press brochures, information sheets, PPTs, press releases, website content, social media posts, reports and other communication materials;
- Maintain a database of key stakeholders and media;
- Identify target groups and distribute communication materials;
- Support the communication and visibility for meetings,workshops and events;
- Develop visibility materials in line with Client guidelines;
- Write, edit and proofread content in Vietnamese and English;
- Translation and interpretation from Vietnamese-English and English-Vietnamese (both oral and written);
- Allocate time to the project flexibly upon Project Team request and in relation to the needs of the Project;
- 0ther tasks as assigned by the project Team Leader.
Education and Training Background: Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism or other relevant subject;
- At least 5 years of professional experience working as a communications officer; experience working on topics such as international trade or trade policy is a strong asset;
- Experience in working in an international/multi-cultural environment is a strong asset;
- Demonstrated experience working with traditional and social media;
- Knowledge of desktop publishing software (InDesign/Photoshop or related);
- Excellent oral and writing skills in English and Vietnamese;
- Advanced level of MS 0ffice (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and social media platforms;
- Experience of working with EU-funded projects or with other major international donors-funded
- projects is a strong asset.
Languages: Fluency in Vietnamese and English.
H0W T0 APPLY
If you are interested in this job opportunity, please send the following to the email address Ứng viên vui lòng ứng tuyển phía trên.