Under the instructions of the Project Management Board, the Communication Officer will have the following main tasks:
- Manage project’s communication activities.
- Develop communication plans and strategies for the project.
- Coordinate with the project team to promote communication activities on various channels and social networks.
- Support organizing the implementation of project communication activities, research and other activities of the organization to ensure on-schedule progress and high efficiency.
- Report directly to the Project Management Board.
Specific Tasks include:
- Develop communication programs and activities towards effective communication according to each specific goal of the Center.
- Plan and organize campaign activities, project events.
- Directly coordinate and connect departments to implement programs and events assigned by the Board of Directors.
- Design and edit content for articles.
- Develop, enrich and diversify information channels.
- Coordinate and work with local communities to implement activities on schedule.
- Manage the documentation of the project’s products and communication-related information.
- Carry out other activities as needed under the direction of the Board of Directors.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communication, Public Relations or related fields.
- Proficient in English: listening, speaking, writing (priority is given to candidates with IELTS 6.0, B2, TOEIC, etc.)
- Have at least 3 years of experience in the fields of journalism, media, and events.
- Have strong ability to create content and come up with ideas to organize programs and events.
- Have strong ability to shoot movies, take pictures; have knowledge in graphic design is an advantage.
- Have the ability to connect and encourage people, take initiative in coordinating and executing different jobs.
- Enthusiastic, open and friendly at work.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, etc.)
Required supporting documents:
- CV and Cover Letter (Vietnamese / English).
- Relevant qualifications and certificates.
Salary and other benefits:
- Salary to be negotiated.
- Probation period from 1 month.
- Working environment is dynamic, friendly, and creative.
- Receive Health insurance coverage and Social insurance benefits under the Labor Law.
Application deadline: November 20, 2020
The application is sent to HR department at the email address: