- Supporting Sales Team in administrative work;
- Arranging and storing contracts;
- Inputting and verifying information on the system;
- 0ther administrative tasks;
- Details will be clearly discussed in the interview.
Monday – Friday, from 9 A.M to 6:00 P.M (Lunch Break: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM).
0perations Center - 142 Nguyen Dinh Chieu Street, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply for this position;
- Having experience in Sales Admin ;
- Having experience in sales, customer service is strongly preferred;
- Excellent skills in verbal communication and problem solving;
- Carefulness, agility, high sense of responsibility, team-work;
- English skill: Basic;
- Computer skill: Good;
- Behavioral skills: Good;
- Skillset: 0ffice, Paperwork.
- Salary: Negotiable;
- 0pportunity to be trained & work in a leading e-commerce company in Viet Nam.
Please send your most updated CV to Ứng viên vui lòng ứng tuyển phía trên.