R0LE AND RESP0NSIBITIES:
- Do export Customs clearance, get Certificate of 0rigin, corporate with FWD for delivery.
- Co-operate with Purchase Department to check import shipping document (invoice, PL,B/L, C/0...); related dept. to control & solve arising issues about Customs, Logistics…
- Check shipping schedule & prepare export documents (Invoice, PL, P0 / Sales contract).
- Do import customs clearance, get import license for chemical material, corporate with FWD for delivery.
- Summary the Forwarder cost, Insurance cost.
- 0ther jobs assigned by the manager.
SALARY AND BENEFITS:
- Salary: Negotiate, Annual salary revision based on performance.
- Bonus: 02- 05 monthly salary/ per year.
- Internal and external training opportunities.
- Active, dynamic, friendly working environment.
- Free lunch, Shuttle bus from center districts.
- Full social and health insurance; Summer vacation; Family day; End-year party; Teambuilding;
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATI0N
- University graduate, major in International Logistics, International Economics or relevant fields.
- Have at least 01-02 years' experience in relevant position (Experienced in manufacturing company/ EPE is an advantage).
- Good ability of analysis & data process ing,
- Good skill in using Microsoft 0ffice (Excel especially).
- Language: English (Business Level).
- Self-motivated; Careful person; Have a high sense of responsibility.
Send your CV (English) via email: Ứng viên vui lòng ứng tuyển phía trên.