- Teaching primary and secondary students around 3 subjects are Literature or Math or English (no experience required). Each lessons lasts from 1.5 to 2 hours at 5pm from Monday to Friday.
- Tutors work directly with the Local Coordinators to devise the most appropriate lesson plan and teaching method and report back after each class.
- Tutors are the closest link between the children and the NGO, they will need to support the children in all aspects of their education and alert the NGO in case of unusual behaviors.
- Being a student in University, College or Graduated student
- Love children, enthusiastic, proactive, punctual, responsible at work
- Commitment to work for at least 6 months
- Having experience with children is a plus
- English communication is an advantage
- Multicultural and multi-national working environment
- Help disadvantaged children
- Allowance 20,000 VND/session
- Certificate of volunteer after 6 months
- Participate in monthly extracurricular activities such as golfing, riding horses ,.. along with the kids in the organization as well as the whole French team.
How to apply:
Please send your Cover Letter stating the aspiration with a personal English CV to the email address: Ứng viên vui lòng ứng tuyển phía trên.