A major component of CJ Corporation, CJ CGV ranks as the fifth largest cinema chain in the world and operates nearly 500 luxury movie theatres in Korea, China (including Hong Kong and Macau), Vietnam, Indonesia, Burma, Turkey, Russia, and the United States. CGV takes its name from the first letter of the three words: Cultural, Great and Vital.
Working Location: Head 0ffice - Ho Chi Minh
City, District 10
• Fraud investigation: Perform investigation to collect sufficient evidences, conduct interview and support Head of Internal Control in preparing the investigation report.
• Risk-based audit: Prepare audit plan; Update audit program with effective audit tests; Conduct audit tests following approved audit program; • Support Head of Internal Control in preparing audit report and be in charge of post audit follow-up.
• Instruct all employees to comply with company’s regulations.
• Compose and review internal Standard operating procedures
• Manage and consult internal system setting.
• 0ther tasks assigned by line managers.