Location: 7th & 8th Floors, BlueSky Tower, Bach Dang Street, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, HCMC
· Above market remuneration
· Employee wellness benefits (kids creche, yoga classes, large dedicated staff social, club lounge)
· Excellent opportunity to advance to senior management position
· Performance bonus, year-end bonus;
· Private comprehensive health care.
· Company activities, company trip, team building.
· 15 leave days per year
· Further education.
· You will be trained to perform Australian and international standard accounting tasks including data conversion, bookkeeping, preparation of financial statements, and tax returns for entities in Australia and other countries.
· 0dyssey will provide selected candidates with an intensive 2 months training program in accounting software packages, knowledge of international accounting standards and Australian tax law.
· Upon successfully graduating from our intensive training program, you will be offered 1-3 years contract with competitive salary and benefits, participation in our performance based bonus system including annual and “job” bonuses.
· All our accounting work is processed in English and you must be confident in English.
· Candidates will have a chance to work with qualified and experienced Australian CA and CPA accountants. As you progress you will be required to liaise with native English speakers regarding project work, and supervise teams of accountants including reviewing their work and clarifying technical issues.
· We highly regard accounting graduates from leading Vietnamese universities such as The National Economics University and The University of Economics Ho Chi Minh
City. Additional related studies such as CPA Australia or CAT is also well regarded.
· We also value accounting graduates who have studied overseas or attended Australian universities (both abroad and in Australia).
· 0dyssey encourages and rewards independent thinkers and those who have the aptitude to achieve.