We are seeking a full-time intern who will assist Human Resources team in activities related to recruitment for three months. The position will report to the Senior Human Resources Officer.
Scope of Work
Joining the team as an HR intern at this stage, you will support clerical and administrative tasks of HR team and be involved in a variety of recruitment activities including, but not limited to, data filing, organizing applicants’ information, screening resumes, and scheduling interviews.
Roles and Responsibilities
The intern’s duties and responsibilities include:
- Update our databases with applicants’ information.
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule interviews for interviewers and candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks as assigned
- Final year college/university student, or fresh graduate in any discipline
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Fluency in both English and Vietnamese languages
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, good Excel skills
- Detail-oriented and good organizational skills
- Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal skills, including tact, discretion, empathy and cooperation
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion and maturity
- Ability to identify and execute priorities with a sense of urgency
What we offer
- A full network of supportive colleagues to ensure you have an incredible internship experience
- A dynamic, innovative and professional working environment
- Monthly internship allowance
- Opportunities to participate in public talks, workshops, seminars, as well as other fun activities at Fulbright
How to Apply
Please email a cover letter explaining your interest in the position and resume to Ứng viên vui lòng ứng tuyển phía trên.