Inspect, request for operation conditions; install, commission and test; contact suppliers for warranty in order to start up purchased equipment.
2. OPERATIONAL SUPPORT
Guide theory; train system operations, application and maintenance in order to ensure equipment operated probably and efficiently
3. MAINTENANCE/SERVICE PERFORMANCE
Troubleshoot, investigate and resolve technical problem; recommend new products or equipment upgrades in order to make equipment perform reliably.
4. TECHNICAL ADVICE
Conduct need analysis, recommend equipment model and its applications, explain technical concerns in order to support sales during pre-sales progress
Functional skills and knowledge:
- Demonstrate working knowledge in scientific and medical instruments
- Demonstrate working knowledge and experience in trouble-shooting of technology and scientific equipment
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Certificate/diploma in Engineering (Electronic, Electrical or related field)
- Fresh graduate or 1 year of working experience
How to apply: please send your CV via email: Ứng viên vui lòng ứng tuyển phía trên.